ion exchange resins

I am a new member of this group working in the softening and ultra pure water field and need informations about ion exchange resins... I interested in resin chemistry and swelling mechanism, volume change of the resin, ion exchange mechanisms and kinetics, pressure drop effects on process etc... Could some one tell me where i can find these topics? Any information would be helpful..

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
umayy

Most of the data you are looking for is supplied by Dow in their technical datasheets and documentation

Presumably Lanxess (I suppose they have taken the ion exchange business from Bayer) is offering the same.

Regards, Oliver

Reply to
Oliver 'Ojo' Bedford