Former member of the group

Has anyone here heard of or from Jules in England. He used to have quite a stash and an iguana before he moved over the Saxony. I know he's back in England, or he was circa 2012. I had an email from him and was going to re spond but the computer developed a "sleeping sickness" and I didn't get my messages off and efforts to get my son the tech to look into it have gotten nowhere. (Surprise!) I'd like to get in touch with him and asking here occurred to me the othe r night as I was going to sleep. Not connected to this but I'm working on some Modelhaus and F&F resin Mer curys at present. The F&F is a '64 4-dr. hardtop and the Modelhaus is a '6

3 Park Lane Breezeway hardtop. This will use up two of those re-issued AMT Marauder kits I stocked up on.

Mad-Modeller

Reply to
Mad Modeller