new member

Hi my name is Tony Semenuk and i livein the UP in MichiganI've been into rockets about twenty five yearsand I wasa wondering where the nearest clubs are {if any} mainly central UP I moved up here from detroit three years agoand am finaly settling in,yhere is a large field on my block where the schools eighth grade launches every spring and I'd love to shaperone themmost of my latest rockets use eand f size engines and I have to go to marquette {50 miles each way}I want to try reloading themand already have a scale grinder kno3 sulfer etc but no tooling,but have around twenty empty engines of various sizes,I've done my homework and am ready to try a static testby next week,I'll be useing the kno3 and sucros mix. as I have no tooling yet. I have recipes for iron oxide ,and sulfer ,I plan on trying and without either is there much difference??I p lan on useing the recrystalized kno3 and sugar one first as It seems easier and I dont want to waste chems { had to get the sulfer from the pharmacyat 5$ per 8oz any input for this newcomer would apreciated {ps it'll say joyce not tony I have limited computer skills}

Reply to
Joyce

Thank you all for the friendly greetings. I have seen a few names I have spoken with before, DOC and Kevin (TTA). Nice to hear from you, I look forward to posting!!

Best regards, Steve

Reply to
XAVIEN

[...]

Ya, shure, another Youper!

Here's a link to a thread from a few months ago regarding starting a club and/or launch in the UP. There's a few people in your area interested.

Doktor DynaSoar