NMRA member useful?

Hi all

Would becoming a member of NMRA be useful for someone not living in the US ( missing conventions and such )? Or would it be worth the membership to have access to the online Library , I'm having a hard time finding trackdiagrams and maps with enough detail, would they have that?

Thanx Jan

Reply to
Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen

Jan(Bouli)Van Gerwen was zeer hard aan het denken :

Why don't you start here:

;-)

Reply to
FredW

Reply to
curtmchere

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus:

Hey, nobody asked *you*, you top-posting, illiterate god-boy f*****ad.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

David Nebenzahl wrote in news:45ba5e9a$0$17937$ snipped-for-privacy@news.adtechcomputers.com:

A simple "I disagree" would be sufficient. And yes, he addressed the question to the group.

*Every one* in the group.
Reply to
Gordon

David is feeding a pathetic troll. Curt "I swallow" McHere loves the attention. It doesn't matter that the attention is entirely negative in nature. It's the only attention Curt can get, it makes him feel loved and needed. It's David's charitable act of the day.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Steve Caple, or is it Brad or Mark this hour.............

This question was asked the train board and I answered it. I am correct too.

You are the pathetic troll always us> >

Reply to
curtmchere