Ally Pally

My take on the Ally Pally show is it was well worth the visit. It seems to me to be the birth of the best show in the south, or perhaps the rebirth, as the Ally Pally has hosted some super shows in its past.

OK so some parking problems existed due to the volume of traffic and for those having to "walk the hill" and perhaps being ...... well older than many..... it might have been a little hard going but worth the effort I'm sure.

I would bet it becoming a two hall event next year. Or at least fully taking all available space in the main hall.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall