Flower Making Machine

Don,

John says we can come by Monday and see what he has to offer. How does 7:30pm sound?

For nosecones, he has an attachment for a lathe. A router is numerically controlled to sit above the lathe and run from one end to the other, going up and down with the outline of the nosecone.

He said it's like $2-4K (plus lathe and router). It sounds like a great idea.

I'd say you ought to be able to crank out 60 or more nosecones per hour this way.

John's info is:

CNC Routers John Lepkowski

7005 Stoddard Lane Plano, Texas 75025 214-924-0314

mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Let me know if you can make it Monday. I think the address above is his house. I need to get his office address and directions.

BR, Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

If you're thinking of that, perhaps yu may want to check into the machines this guy makes. He has had preiously, exactly what you're talking about listed on ebay.

Al

Reply to
Alan Tuskes