Re: Kim Jong Un says he has complete nuclear arsenal and a button on his desk

x-no-idiots: yes
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:28:21 -0500, in talk.politics.guns raykeller

I support the basic human right of the Korean People to arm and to defend themselves; do we not define "arms" by our interpretation of the second amendment as any method deemed necessary for self defense? If I buy an assault rifle and point it at my neighbor, do I have any complaint if he similarly arms himself?
A well-armed world is a polite world.
I was worried when I heard that Donald had a button on his desk that ordered him a diet Coke or something like that; I was afraid he'd mix up his buttons.
Jones
--
Quod si verum est, non dicere.

!Jones wrote on 1/1/2018 11:05 AM:

Don't worry, the other button is for Trump to order a Big Mac.
Nobody will put a nuclear button on Trumps desk.
<https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nuclear-commander/u-s-nuclear-gen eral-says-would-resist-illegal-trump-strike-order-idUSKBN1DI0QV>
U.S. nuclear general says would resist 'illegal' Trump strike order"
Hyten, who is responsible for overseeing the U.S. nuclear arsenal, explained the process that would follow such a command.
As head of STRATCOM ?I provide advice to the president, he will tell me what to do,? he said in his remarks, retransmitted in a video posted on the forum?s Facebook page.
?And if it?s illegal, guess what?s going to happen? I?m going to say, ?Mr. President, that?s illegal.? And guess what he?s going to do? He?s going to say, ?What would be legal?? And we?ll come up with options , of a mix of capabilities to respond to whatever the situation is, and that?s the way it works. It?s not that complicated.?
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 11:34:59 -0500, raykeller <"ray-ray happy &
Kim won't push his button, if it even exists. He wants to live, and continue to abuse his slave/citizens and "Juche" them to death.
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 1/1/2018 11:39 AM:

Fearless Leader Kim and his happy admirers are buy eating their golden harvest of organically grown apples.
Look, come see. Picture don't lie.
Look at Kim Jong Un and all the happy North Koreans.
<https://www.google.com/search?q=Kim+Jong+Un+and+happy+North+Koreans&source=lnms&tbm=isch
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 12:18:15 -0500, raykeller <"ray-ray happy &

Want to try typing that one again, in English?
LOL
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

That 'Nuclear' button on Fatboy's desk is just a remote start for his microwave oven. By the time he can stand up and waddle to the oven, the food is ready to eat.
On 1/4/2018 11:36 AM, ray keller wrote:

LITTLE MAN BALL-----
PARK THAT JETTA!!!
PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!
SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!
https://www.arivify.com/property/search/Lj5tUOUy7
Owner Name Jonathan Ball Address 5327 Shepard Ave City Sacramento State CA Zip Code 95819 Land Use Resid. Single Family Land Size 0.168 acres Appraised Value $420130 Assessed Value $420130 Legal Description Sac:00501110170000
http://reach150.com/solarcity-northern-california/review/62015/jonathan-ball
Jonathan Ball Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California Sacramento, CA
Recommendations
Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.