Re: Kim Jong Un says he has complete nuclear arsenal and a button on his desk

So the North Korean Fearless Leader, Fat Boi Kim, is holding all the

>cards. We should be nice to Kim and give North Korea $3 billion annual >aid just like we give $3 billion annual aid to Israel.

I support the basic human right of the Korean People to arm and to defend themselves; do we not define "arms" by our interpretation of the second amendment as any method deemed necessary for self defense? If I buy an assault rifle and point it at my neighbor, do I have any complaint if he similarly arms himself?

A well-armed world is a polite world.

I was worried when I heard that Donald had a button on his desk that ordered him a diet Coke or something like that; I was afraid he'd mix up his buttons.

Jones

Reply to
!Jones

!Jones wrote on 1/1/2018 11:05 AM:

Don't worry, the other button is for Trump to order a Big Mac.

Nobody will put a nuclear button on Trumps desk.

U.S. nuclear general says would resist 'illegal' Trump strike order"

Hyten, who is responsible for overseeing the U.S. nuclear arsenal, explained the process that would follow such a command.

As head of STRATCOM ?I provide advice to the president, he will tell me what to do,? he said in his remarks, retransmitted in a video posted on the forum?s Facebook page.

?And if it?s illegal, guess what?s going to happen? I?m going to say, ?Mr. President, that?s illegal.? And guess what he?s going to do? He?s going to say, ?What would be legal?? And we?ll come up with options , of a mix of capabilities to respond to whatever the situation is, and that?s the way it works. It?s not that complicated.?

Reply to
raykeller

Kim won't push his button, if it even exists. He wants to live, and continue to abuse his slave/citizens and "Juche" them to death.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

Fearless Leader Kim and his happy admirers are buy eating their golden harvest of organically grown apples.

Look, come see. Picture don't lie.

Look at Kim Jong Un and all the happy North Koreans.

Reply to
raykeller

Want to try typing that one again, in English?

LOL

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

That 'Nuclear' button on Fatboy's desk is just a remote start for his microwave oven. By the time he can stand up and waddle to the oven, the food is ready to eat.

Reply to
Michael A Terrell

LITTLE MAN BALL-----

PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!

Owner Name Jonathan Ball Address 5327 Shepard Ave City Sacramento State CA Zip Code 95819 Land Use Resid. Single Family Land Size 0.168 acres Appraised Value $420130 Assessed Value $420130 Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

Jonathan Ball Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.

Reply to
Clave