Kim on TV!!!

I've just been watching Kim on the box. "In search of Myths and Legends"

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

"CHARLES HAMILTON" wrote

And did they find him, Charles? ;-)

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Indeed yes but with a lovely bouffant and a very trimmed beard :-) regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Yes, indeed, that was me. I thought they did very well by us actually, both Wychurst and the Society got a credit, they gave us some very satisfactory air time and, personally speaking, I was pleased with their edit of my contribution.

Michael Wood was with us most of the day and there is a lot more footage unused. My Monday task is to see if they are prepared to release same ..........

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn