Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Scale Plans Part Duex
Hi,Ho I first want to apologize for taking so long to reply. First dogs and young'ins (enough to drive ya nuts) Second I am not all that familair with google groups and how they work (used to be on...
1
1

towerpro servo
Does anyone have any experience with the Tower Pro servo being sold on the great auction site (EBay)? The one I am looking at is the heavy duty metal gear one, and they also have some micro size ones....
14
14

Anybody have the manual for a Projeti Reno-Racer?
I've got one of these planes -- I'm looking for the manual. The manufacturer (Kavan) doesn't appear to be around anymore. Anybody know where I might be able to download one? Failing that, if somebody...
1
1

Hop-up Guide
I'm looking for a site or guide that lists some good hop-up parts to buy for a Parkzone F-27 Stryker.

New 3D Foamy Search
I recently bought a 3D foamy that I've been a little disappointed with. Although the manufacturer advertised minimal roll coupling, I found quite opposite to be true. This along with some other...

Re: VHF transistor
I have the chips to replace those chips if anyone wants one, and no will not give out the part# so please do not ask me, it was a lot o hard work to get them and I will sell them only. $15 per...
12
12

OS120 w/pump problems
I'm having a problem with my 120. After 3-4 minutes in flight I can only get about 1/8-1/4 throttle with the throttle wide open. The engine is not over heating as I've checked that and the fuel tank...

Sig 1/4 scale landing gear
I have acquired a Sig 1/4 scale clipped wing Cub but it doesn't have a main landing gear. Any ideas on how I can build a new one or buy the Sig gear? Thanks, Steve

Scale plans
Hi,Ho My father passed away several years ago but I just now ran across quite a few model plans. I have not gone thru all of yet. My question is do RC'ers still build from scratch or is it all kit...
5
5

Dihedral
Hi all, name here is Dennis and I got a small problem. I have a Kadet 40 Trainer and I have been working on it for awhile now and I was working on the wing and I had things setup, then things happen,...
8
8

G23 / 1/4 scale cub...muffler
The stock muffler for the G23 is just too big for the 1/4 scale cub cowl. Any suggestions on a more suitable muffler??? TIA, Steve
1
1

Women editors
The recent discussion of the possible demise of RCM has gotten me to wondering how it is that so many R/C magazines now have female editors. RCM has one, MAN has one, the Managing Editor of MA is a...
27
27

Good starter plane..which one?
I want to buy a remote control airplane but have no idea which one to get. I don't know if I should get an electric or gas plane. I am 15 years old and would like to buy a plane that is reliable and...
22
22

Receiver and Battery Question (Help)
As I put together my Slow Stick and GWS system, I have two questions: First, I have all the electronics hooked up and I am trying to conduct a test of the servos, etc. Presently, nothing is working....
4
4

Twinstar maiden flight
Maiden flight today of my Hobbico Twinstar. Saito .30FS engines. Near disaster. Spent some time syncing up the engines, should have refilled the tanks. Ran the left engine longer than the right, left...
3
3