Ohio RC 10-300 bipe

Hi All,
Ohio RC is dead and gone is it not?
Did anyone pick the kit line up?
I'm in need of wing kits and a set of the cabine struts. Mine are a bit,
well OK, a lot bent! :( The fuse, at first glance, looks not to bad.
Still too excited to look it over close. Maybe tomorrow!
Thanks for any info.
Jason
Reply to
Jason Andersen
I think they're still among the living
PCPhill
> Hi All, > > > Ohio RC is dead and gone is it not? > > Did anyone pick the kit line up? > > I'm in need of wing kits and a set of the cabine struts. Mine are a bit, > well OK, a lot bent! :( The fuse, at first glance, looks not to bad. > Still too excited to look it over close. Maybe tomorrow! > > > Thanks for any info. > > Jason
Reply to
PCPhill
Sorry Phil, that is NOT Ohio R/C...
>I think they're still among the living >
> PCPhill > >
>> Hi All, >> >> >> Ohio RC is dead and gone is it not? >> >> Did anyone pick the kit line up? >> >> I'm in need of wing kits and a set of the cabine struts. Mine are a >> bit, well OK, a lot bent! :( The fuse, at first glance, looks not to >> bad. Still too excited to look it over close. Maybe >> tomorrow! >> >> >> Thanks for any info. >> >> Jason
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High
Ohio R/C looooong gone!
> Hi All, > > > Ohio RC is dead and gone is it not? > > Did anyone pick the kit line up? > > I'm in need of wing kits and a set of the cabine struts. Mine are a bit, > well OK, a lot bent! :( The fuse, at first glance, looks not to bad. > Still too excited to look it over close. Maybe tomorrow! > > > Thanks for any info. > > Jason
Reply to
Jim Slaughter
Well that was what I was afraid of. Guess I may have to scratch build up a set of wings.... or possibly rebuild what I have.
Thanks
Jason
> Ohio R/C looooong gone! >
>> Hi All, >> >> >> Ohio RC is dead and gone is it not? >> >> Did anyone pick the kit line up? >> >> I'm in need of wing kits and a set of the cabine struts. Mine are a >> bit, well OK, a lot bent! :( The fuse, at first glance, looks not to >> bad. Still too excited to look it over close. Maybe >> tomorrow! >> >> >> Thanks for any info. >> >> Jason
Reply to
Jason Andersen
Hi All,
Ohio RC is dead and gone is it not?
Did anyone pick the kit line up?
I'm in need of wing kits and a set of the cabine struts. Mine are a bit, well OK, a lot bent! :( The fuse, at first glance, looks not to bad.
Still too excited to look it over close. Maybe tomorrow!
Thanks for any info.
I have a framed up version of the smaller one for sale if your interested. It was built by Doug logan, Execellant job of building i might add too. It is set up for a Brison 2.4 gas motor.
Reply to
G MAN

Site Timeline