Scale plans

Hi,Ho

My father passed away several years ago but I just now ran across quite a few model plans. I have not gone thru all of yet. My question is do RC'ers still build from scratch or is it all kit building now a days?? I would like to know if there is a market for such plans.

regards gw

Reply to
gw

There should be a market for the plans. Not as many people building from plans these days but there are some. Bet you could unload em both here and on Ebay especially if the plans are hard to come by nowadays.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

How about making a list of what you've got and posting it here? I might take a few off your hands if the price is right for both of us. As Fubar said, fewer are building, but there's still a market! Take a look at some sites that sell plans (All the model magazines have plans on their websites) to get an idea of what comparable plans go for. Compare the size, the condition of the plan, and the designer, since that makes a difference.

Geoff

gw wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Yes, there are still a few of us old timers out here that build from scratch. Post what you have and I'll bet you can get some replies. I'm always looking for plans.

Mike, Reading, PA

Reply to
Skyhawk

Pur 'em on ebay!

Reply to
Pat March

I prefer to build from scratch...I would be very interested in seeing what you have.

Carl, Uni>Yes, there are still a few of us old timers out here that build from >scratch.

Reply to
Carl