35.250 crystal

Anybody got a spare 35.250 RX ch85 crystal single conv for sale? bought
a used transmitter with crystal but cant find a RX to go with it,
regards, Terry
Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:24:01 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Terence Lynock (MSW) instead replied:
Terry,
Time for the silly question brigade (me) but wouldn't it be more economical to simply buy a crystal that matches your current receiver(s)? -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
The message from Ray Haddad contains these words:
Hi Ray, just dumping all my 27 Mg stuff and picked up a transmitter with a crystal already fitted , I have two or three 35 Mhz receivers but none have crystals in as yet as I only recently bought them, I want to put together a few pairs of crystals at different frequencies and need to match this one up,
regards, Terry
Reply to
Terence Lynock (MSW)
Something to consider. Depends where you fly, of course, but many clubs specify even channels only
Keep an eye on eBay for used xtals, or Inwoods for new, £6 + postage
Trefor
Reply to
Trefor