We got a new location:

Don't forget to sign the guestbook.

F.

Reply to
-----> Vliegende Tijger

"-----> Vliegende Tijger

Reply to
MJKolodziej

You have set a new standard for a modeling club getting things done the right way.

Red S. The R/C Battery Clinic Model Aviation Magazine

"-----> Vliegende Tijger

Reply to
Red Scholefield

WOW! *That's* doing it the right way ! Here we have individuals complaining about raising the *annual* dues from $50 to $60. What was the total cost?

"-----> Vliegende Tijger

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

From their web site it appears the dues were only US$40/year. Must have had some substantial contributions for club members. For a site like they have built I would be glad to kick in $1000 to get it going if I was lucky enough to be a club member there.