Ace Hobby AT-6 With A .049?

Anybody out there had experience with the Ace Hobby's (Thunder Tiger) AT-6 "Simple Series". I have a Norvel .049 RC I planned to use for it, but after I opened the box Ace recommends the TT (of course) .074. It looks like it will be a great little flyer. How has it flown for you? With what engine? I have been flying the Top Flight AT-6 for a few months now. Can't wait to get this little guy in the air. It would be fun to get a friend to fly one, or the other, and get both in the air at the same time.

I emailed Sig about using the .061 cylinder and piston on the .049 block to upgrade, if possible. Will let you know what I hear.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Johnson

A.T.

Alan,

Thanks for the reply. I will use my Norvel .049

Sig (USA distributors for Norvel) told me that the .061 cylinder will not fit on the .049 block. So much for the old "they probably bored out the .049 for the .061" theory.

Tom

Tiger)

Reply to
Tom Johnson