Ad: R/C fans, we have what you need.

www.megabatteries..com for all your RC power needs. Low prices, fast shipping and great service. Tell them Marshall sent ya!

Reply to
Smag3

Personally I dont like ads in news, but since you put AD in the subject, I really dont mind, but please spell right on the URL next time...

Reply to
GuW

I don't mind ads so longer as they are identified as this poster has. Sometimes we discover something new and exciting we otherwise wouldn't know about.

Reply to
jeboba

Except your newsreader stripped the "AD:" from the subject line and replaced it with an "Re:"...

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch