C-R-M - what happened?

I haven't been checking over here to often since all the spamming that occurred several montha ago. What happened to the alternate forum?
Following link doesn't seem to work.
http://robotpalace.com/forum/index.php

Gordon McComb discontinued it after the Sporge attack subsided. The alternative forum never really did that well anyway.
Joe Dunfee

Thanks. Splinter forums never seem to do very well, it seems to me.
dan michaels wrote:

I often wonder what the long term future of these groups will be. Many other groups I tune into, have similar problems.
aus.electronics is being flooded by some spudley character!
Don...
--
Don McKenzie

Affiliate Program: http://www.dontronics.com/affiliate
dan michaels wrote:

Dan, If you read everything I've said about the forum it was never meant to be a splinter. It was always intended to be a temporary home until the splorge died down. I was quite specific about that. The splorge pretty much ended and the forum served its purpose of providing some continuity. And for a month I closed the forum to new posted, wrote why, and directed people back here. Then just last week I dumped the database to free up resources for my other stuff.
-- Gordon

Dumped the database?
http://www.brmovie.com/BR_Quotes.htm
Roy Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain.
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, dan michaels wrote:

I am very sorry to hear that. This means that the Sporge attack has not been stopped. Either there are multiple attackers and only some have been stopped, or the attacker simply shifted the attack to different newsgroups. Regardless, this means we could see the attack here on C-R-M again in the future.
I've tried many times to find a news source regarding Sporge attacks, and what may be possible to stop it. But, I can't find any. Is there any good source for Internet related news?
Joe Dunfee