What Happened to Del-Aire Products

Del-Aire (the maker of air-operated switch machines and related accessories) has not filled our ours, returned our phone calls, nor answered our e-mail since early summer. Their voice-mail is full and not accepting any new messages since early July.

Did they go belly-up? Does anyboday know what happened to Del-Aire? They seem to have just evaporated...

Further, does anyone know of any alternate company that manufactures air-operated pistons, etc., for model railroading?

Mark

Reply to
Rainman