what happened to Netmeeting?

I notice that the online collaboration tool has gone from SW2005, as has Netmeeting from WinXP. So is anyone out there using live-collaboration tools to discuss designs, and if so what are you using?

Cheers,

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

Netmeeting is still in XP, Pro at least, it's just burried very deep. Try a google search to find out where it is. And 3DMeeting is showing in my SW2005sp3.1, it's an Add-In... so you may need to load it... Both should be located under Tools pulldown.

2¢ Whit

Lee Bazalgette - Factory wrote:

Reply to
hayduke

if you can't see as an addin try C:\Program Files\Netmeeting\conf.exe

Reply to
neil

Just: Run > conf.exe Netmeeting doesn't appear in the Program Files group until you install it, so specifying the path doesn't work.

'Sporky'

neil wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

thanx! They sure burried that deep...I guess they really want us all to use Messenger so they can force advertising down our throats.

"Lee Bazalgette - Factory" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@echo.uk.clara.net...

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

Yup, that was EXACTLY the idea, without much doubt. Dontcha just LOVE Micro$oft?

Reply to
Sporkman