what happened to Netmeeting?

I notice that the online collaboration tool has gone from SW2005, as has
Netmeeting from WinXP. So is anyone out there using live-collaboration tools
to discuss designs, and if so what are you using?
Cheers,
Lee
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory
Netmeeting is still in XP, Pro at least, it's just burried very deep. Try a google search to find out where it is. And 3DMeeting is showing in my SW2005sp3.1, it's an Add-In... so you may need to load it... Both should be located under Tools pulldown.
2¢ Whit
Lee Bazalgette - Factory wrote:
Reply to
hayduke
if you can't see as an addin try C:\Program Files\Netmeeting\conf.exe
Reply to
neil
Just: Run > conf.exe Netmeeting doesn't appear in the Program Files group until you install it, so specifying the path doesn't work.
'Sporky'
neil wrote: > > if you can't see as an addin try C:\Program Files\Netmeeting\conf.exe
Reply to
Sporkman
thanx! They sure burried that deep...I guess they really want us all to use Messenger so they can force advertising down our throats.
"Lee Bazalgette - Factory" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@echo.uk.clara.net...
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory
Yup, that was EXACTLY the idea, without much doubt. Dontcha just LOVE Micro$oft?
Reply to
Sporkman