Robobusiness?

Is anyone going to Robobusiness on Tuesday? I'm thinking about flying out from Chicago and spending the day there. I have the flight
figured out and found an inexpensive shuttle to the convention center. Now I'm trying to find a way to lower the $75 admission. Does anyone have a priority code? Thanks!