Adding smoke

Anyone out there have experience putting the smoke tubing in a muffler for a gasser. I have a muffler and need to put the smoke fittings in/on it. I had "heard" that I could just pipe it into te muffler and it would work fine due to the heat the gasser makes. A few opinions would surely help. thanks, Eddie Fulmer

Reply to
Efulmer

Ed,

Pre-heating the smoke oil (with tubing inside the muffler) is really unnecessary with a gas engine! Just inject the smoke oil into the muffler at a point as close to the exhaust port as practical!

John

Efulmer wrote:

Reply to
John Morley