Aerial Photography

Is there anybody out there with experience of aerial photography who could help me get started with details of aircraft type and equipment needed. My main interest is in video, with possibly a wireless cctv setup at a reasonable cost. Would be grateful for any info. Phill Clay

Reply to
Phill Clay

Check out BlackwidowAV.com Best equipment for your dollar value. I have one of his 200mw video systems that I install in a modified Wingo with excellent results. I have taped that same system to the top of a Super Scooter slope combat plane and shot some gnarly footage that I put together last weekend. Some of the videos can be found on my website, just follow the link in my sigline. I have the latest one that isnt linked yet but can be found at:

Both of the above videos were shot with the BlackwidowAV.com 200mw system and a Panasonic CX161 color CCD camera. The second one was shot using the Wingo. Also, check out RCUniverse.com and RCGroups.com in the AP forums for some great information, ideas, and "dont let this happen to you" tips.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

The guy who runs the above site has uploaded a video he made (In the media section), perhaps he could help? it was done using a cheap electric plane/glider and wireless camera.

Reply to
SjT