Dan Bardolf - need your address

Help!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Smith" To: "Red Scholefield" Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 2:51 PM Subject: Re: For what its worth

Red, thanks for the FWIW. I really need good ones and this one looks good. > However, I don't know the fellows address you mentioned. Is it possible to > locate it? Maybe on the internet? Thanks so much. I really appreciate > your interest. > > Jerry > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Red Scholefield" > To: "Jerry Smith" > Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 6:03 AM > Subject: For what its worth > > > > Hi Jerry, > > > > Here is one I wish I could take credit for but I picked it up on the > > internet. A modeler named Dan Bardolf is quoted as the originator. > > > > Trying to separate those pesky Deans Plus connectors in your electric > model > > can be a real pain as well as putting a lot of stress on the wires. Dan > > drilled hole in the sides of the connectors (0.05" dia) and then uses a > pair > > of c-clip pliers to separate them when needed. > > > > Take care, > > Red Scholefield > > 12219 NW 9th Lane > > Newberry, FL 32669
Reply to
Red Scholefield