Oberdiek

When asked if he was going to participate in the AMA Presidential forums on RCU Mr.Oberdieck answers. I'll report it, you be the judge.

Red S. AMA 951

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Oberdieck" To: Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 8:34 PM Subject: Re: [AMA_D7] AMA Presidential election

I am not nor have been a subscriber to RCU. I have had some comments passed onto me that there have been some derogatory remarks made of me from persons on the forums whom I have never had contact with. If that is the case, then I see no reason to give those same parties an opportunity to continue. I believe I have some very strong points that the membership would be interested in reading. But not at the expense of being called names. At present I have not been formally invited to participate. ----- Original Message ----- From: Red Scholefield To: AMA snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 6:05 PM Subject: Re: [AMA_D7] AMA Presidential election

Are you as a candidate planning on participating?

Red S. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Oberdieck" To: Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 4:59 PM Subject: Re: [AMA_D7] AMA Presidential election

Thanks Red, I am aware of the site. ----- Original Message ----- From: Red Scholefield To: ama5 ; ama7 ; ama8 Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 2:05 PM Subject: [AMA_D7] AMA Presidential election

RCU has just opened up a forum for AMA Presidential candidates.

sidential_Candidate/m_2047081/tm.htm

Dave Mathewson has been the first candidate to sign up. He also has opened a campaign web page

.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

No one was invited. The owner of RCU made the site available to all, upon request. The candidates must contact him. Mathewson did. Brown has long said an AMA president can not have a thin skin.

sidential_Candidate/m_2047081/tm.htm

Reply to
freeflyer

If one can't stand to be called names , they don't belong in the AMA presidency. It has nothing to do with whether or not you're a nice guy with great ideas or a jerk bent on destroying all we hold dear, you just can't please everyone and those that are displeased will let you know it loudly!!! Unfortunately, name calling seems to be the pasttime of many on this NG so I would assume that email or mail to the pres. would be no different.

Reply to
Black Cloud