after xmas

well just got home, i work on a drilling rig 7 on 7 off so i had to work x-mas...my big boxes from hobby lobby were in the house and now got Funky Chicken #2 in the air these things are too cool. hope everyone got something new to fly and have a great new year. i think i'm going to do a funky chicken page on my web site

the kids on the block love flying these little chickens, hell even my wife is now flying rc after gripeing for years about the money i have spent on rc over the past 15+ years

Reply to
Randall Robertson

Look for a big article on the Funky Chicken in Fly RC this month

- Billy Hel

Jim T. Graham

Hobby Lobby P.R. and Dev. http:// snipped-for-privacy@hobby-lobby.co

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums Visit us at