AMA Insurance

(scared of flying too high)

I was out flying today and I am new to all of this. I was in the meadow field at baylands park and I was real close to hitting a person. I decided to call it a day cause I didn't want to hit a person with my plane (being that I have 2 days experience so far). There were people jogging, walking, laying on the ground, even 2 full team soccer matches on the west end of the field, people everywhere. I was wondering if anybody in here is flying with insurance or what are you people doing. Not to mention that the 2 times that I was close to hitting a person the plane dove 90 degrees to the ground. I think a human can get hurt at this sort of thing. When I saw my plane nosedive yesterday it was stuck in the ground 3 inches. I think this thing could penetrate a human cranium, or chop arms off or run people through like a dart. greg

Reply to
woodworking-greg

Had you read the AMA safety rules you would have realized that your recklesness would have voided your coverage anyway. Fly nice or get another hobby.

*PLONK*

Reply to
Steve Banks

Sounds to me like you need to find a less populated place to fly. Especially while you're still learning! :-(

Regards.

- Michael

Reply to
Michael

You need to find and join a local flying club to keep you out of trouble at least till you learn to fly safely.

Phil AMA609

woodwork> (scared of flying too high)

person with

Reply to
pcoopy

Reply to
daystrom

Yeah, damn straight Greg!! Why settle for those pesky propeller nicks, when you can mow off fingers, or even the entire hand without half trying.....

Reply to
CRaSH

Yep and soon we'll be banning bath tubs and showers as they are even more dangerous. You are a weak pathetic troll. No imagination, bad personal hygiene and just one little question. Why wouldn't the pig kiss you? Did you smell bad? Have a communicable disease that needed treatment at the free clinic or was it your polyester butterfly collar shirt that you got from Goodwill? My toys cost more than the computer at the library you post from.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Read your AMA rules book. YOU SHOULD NEVER FLY OVER OR IN PROXIMITY PEOPLE. As was mentioned find a club in your area to show you the correct way to fly...

Reply to
Woody

TROLL!!!

Reply to
Black Cloud

I cant believe this post!!! Must be a straw man.

Reply to
jim breeyear

Reply to
Steve Banks