Lots of Peckerheads on this group.

Lots of pecker woods, too! Can't have a pecker head without pecker wood! ;^)
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
You know who you are - Peckerheads.
Especially you Keith.
Reply to
mugabe
Paul! Don't feed the troll! :)
Dr.1
Reply to
Dr1
I coined the word Peckerheads, obviously mugabe liked it and you don't-I guess you know you are one - Peckerhead.
Reply to
mugabe
That's "MR. Asshole" to you cry baby.
Reply to
Keith Schiffner
and you are a topposting weenie eater. slick green donkey weenies at that...
Reply to
Keith Schiffner
And all of you are anything but mature. Then again, I guess it goes with the territory.
Reply to
Chuck Jones
daystrom
LOL
oh poop, i feed the troll mk
Reply to
MK
And where is good ol' Bob now? Worm food at best according to your theory.
Reply to
Chuck Jones
"daystrom"
Oh, that hurt. NOT...no family from there you mensch! AAMOF I come from some blood lines that put the fear of (insert deity of choice) in those they faced. 8^) The germanic armies wouldn't have been squat without some Prussian Back bone, one family was so feared a song was written about the land grabbing killers and as for the clarke side of the family...we worked best at night liberating cattle and whiskey. Not that the books mention that.
So your weak pathetic disposable comment was as pointless as the OP's very existence. Do have a nice day.
Reply to
Keith Schiffner
"MK"
Hey I only do it to spin them up into the very knots they attempt to foist on fine people like you...
Reply to
Keith Schiffner
yeah, you spun him up alright.
Reply to
Nutbuster
bob who ? bob the shit head, now i remember
Reply to
<notonyour
A life lived vicariously through ones ancestors isn't much of a life!
Reply to
Chuck Jones
Learn to follow a thread idiot! For the uneducated that would be, Robert Heinlein.
Reply to
Chuck Jones