AMA question (flame on!)

$10 off the Open Membership of $58.00 = $48.00
Application form here:
Online Renewal starts here:

>Can anyone tell me what the Senior renewal price is? Couldnt find it on the >website and when I logged in, it would only show me my (non-senior) price.
Reply to
d.l.anderson
Isn't the "Senior price" the standard price? Darned few of us AMA members aren't old farts!
Geoff
Fubar of The HillPe>Can anyone tell me what the Senior renewal price is? Couldnt find it on the
Reply to
Geoff Sanders
I just messed up. I re-uped for two years and I will be 65 in November. So I paid $10 extra for 2007. Oh well, Hogs went up yesterday and I didn't have any of them.
Reply to
IFLYJ3

Site Timeline