Another Royal Evo question

I asked over on the UK group without any feedback, so I'm trying again here. Sorry to those who read this twice.

Just wondering how the Royal Evo transmitter tackles engine kill. The manual indicates the kill switch operates at all times rather than only in conjunction with another safeguard, like when the throttle is already closed. Can anyone confirm this?

One low cost radio I've used, the Futaba 6EXA, uses a double click approach to throttle kill, which coupled with a closed throttle requirement, works very effectively - there's no danger of inadvertant operation.

Reply to
Steve

You can assign a switch (any switch) to kill the throttle and specify a parameter outside of whicy it will be overridden. You can also assign it to kill the engine separately from the throttle channel by assigning the throttle servo to the kill switch.

MJC

Reply to
MJC