TOPFLIGHT CESSNA 182 SKYLANE 81"

Hi Will this plane fly on a 91FS it weighs 12pound . Is there any reviews out there could only find two with my search engine.

Thanking you for any assitance offered. Dean (outback OZ)

Reply to
DEAN & MELISSA WILLIAMS

Absolutely. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler

Definitely.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

I am flying one on floats with an OS91 w/pump. It weighs about 13.5 lbs.

Reply to
Mike Grey

I regularly flew one for a friend a couple of seasons back and it was .91 powered. Heck the darned thing would taxi on trim alone on a grass field and on pavement on high trim it'd have probably taken off.

on landing the thing floated forever.

flying was done on not much more than half throttle most of the time.

an excellent airplane!

cheers astroflyer

park flyer plans

astroflyer