Any Ebayers? UK modeller has 120V wall chargers

Hi

I have some new 120V wall chargers I want move (we use 240v in the UK)

4 No NIB JR NEC 124 Wall Chargers for the JR Radio Systems 120v for USA. These items are brand NEW. Will ship worldwide.

3 No New Futaba 9C and 9Z Charger TX 110mAh/RX 150mAh Futaba FBC30B Battery Charger for the following Radio Systems 9CHP 9CAP

9ZAP(S) 120v for USA. This charger goes for US 24.99 at

Any modeller interested in buying these to sell or list on USA Ebay give me a bid.

cheers Paul

Reply to
mcc