Anyone use a dremel here?

Hello. I'm looking for any info about a multipro dremel, the 2-speed
with 15000and 35000 speeds. I want to know if it will fit a flex tool.
The 285 2-speed did but this may be different. Thanks.
Sarah
Reply to
Sarah
Yup - once you remove the plastic front housing collar, the Multipro 2-speed will accept the model 225 Flex Shaft - as well as any other accessory attachment that screws onto the front housing...
/daytripper
Reply to
daytripper

Site Timeline