AP engines

any one here has expirience with the .061 rc AP engine?? (sold by tower hobby) and copare it to norvel engines Tnx

Reply to
Dany

I've seen a lot on it on the 1/2A forums on RCU, but it's been a while since I've read much there so I can't really tell you much. I bought the Norvel and am happy with it, so I'm not adding another brand to my collection.

Reply to
John Alt