Ascent Sailplane

I am new to R.C. and bought a crashed/damaged E-flight Asent electric
sailplane. I must replace the "spinner" (this plane is missing the stock
one). The prop and motor checked out just looks bad. I
don't know how to find a replacement that will work with my folding
prob. I can't locate the company that manufactured the plane. Someone
suggested Hobby-Lobby...........but the sell many different spinners.
Any suggestions??
Reply to
TS Kelly
Loading thread data ...
Your local Horizon Hobby dealer can probably order the part for you. I don't know why you had trouble finding the manufacturer; all I did was type "e-flite ascent" (spelled correctly, it is written right on the plane fer crying out loud!) into Google, and I got a page full of places where I could buy the plane, a couple of reviews, and two or three discussion threads...
To make it aerodynamic, you want a spinner that blends in with the body of the plane. If you want to go the Hobby Lobby route, measure the diameter of the firewall, then order a "folding prop spinner" of the correct diameter.
Reply to
Mathew Kirsch
It's sold by Horizon
formatting link
Pick the 'Support' tab and you can D/L the manual.
Call their tech support at: (877)504-0233
Thermals, Doug
Reply to
Doug Dorton

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.