ASP 1.20 Four stroke question

I just bought a new-in-box Asp 1.20 4 stroke on Ebay. The engine has a connection that I have never seen before - a fuel nipple in the intake pipe a half inch or so above the carb. Anybody know what this is for? The engine runs fine with the nipple closed off. Also, the crankcase vent is in the area of the rearmost front bearing instead of in the rear crankcase cover. It is angled toward the nipple in the intake almost as though they could be connected. However,I can't see how that would do anything other than screw up the idle.

Reply to
Bill Bunn

Similar Magnum 1.2FS pdf manual

Parts

aeropal

Yes the breather is connected to the intake manifold. The oil expelled out of the crankcase breather is a small fraction of the total oil, it should run well.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot