Australian OS Engine Problem

Hi All,

I am writing this in the hope that other Australian modellers might read this news group. I am getting back into radio flying after about 10 years. On de mothballing my OS 46 SF and firing it up, the piston seized onto the liner and broke the conrod. I am hoping someone may have an old engine with perhaps accident damage to the casing but otherwise good internals. I am after the piston, liner and conrod. If so, please drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@iprimus.com.au

Cheers

Daryl

Reply to
Daz

Hello Daryl If you dont have any luck with your quest for a bashed up OS 46, take a look at the Just Engines website, they do an piston/liner kit which is not original parts and dont have the OS price tag. Cheers

Reply to
S Falor

Thankyou for the info steve.

It seems they have exactly what i need. I just now have see if the exchange rate/shipping make the repair viable..

Thanks

Daryl

Reply to
Daz