Basket Case/OS 61 SF

Anybody got a 61 SF laying around.In need of a piston,liner and rod for
mine.The liner is peeling and Hobby services wants $139 to fix
it...Dang!!!
Reply to
TX_QBALL
I have an OS61SF-abc that had half a galon of fuel through it sitting in transmission fluid. It is perfect in and out, and the bearings are good. Includes engine, carb, muffler, macs header and pipe. Make me an offer I can't resist.
I had this engine in storage for a while because I sold my Ultra Sport 60 and didn't have time nor space to build another 60 size airplane.
Email me an offer. I can provide pictures of liner, piston, bottom of crankshaft, etc.
Michal
Reply to
Michal