Battery Charging

Hey all,
I have several flight packs and am wondering the best charge rate for them.
They are 8-cell, 2000mAh, 4/5-A packs. I've heard that 1C is the best rate,
is this so? I'm not encouraged by a one hour charge per pack, as I came
from RC cars where I can have a pack charged in about 20 minutes.
Thanks,
Travis
Reply to
T Donily
It depends on the type of cells and whether you're using a "smart" or a "dumb" charger. I'm using a Hitec CG-340 Field Charger and charge both air and car batteries the same.
Reply to
Max

Site Timeline