Bearings

Anyone heard of seen of Paul Macintosh? He used to sell bearings and I need
some for a pair of Saito 80's. Thought if his price was competitive with
Horizon Hobby's I would send business his way.
Thanks
- Jim
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High
Even his economy bearings are decent and will give many seasons of use. But his prices are fair on the other types also.
Reply to
Vance Howard
They got here this afternoon...
"Six_O'Clock_High" >> Anyone heard of seen of Paul Macintosh? He used to sell bearings and I
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High
Yes it was. I am putting bearings in 4 engines, 2 for me and 2 for friend. I ordered his bearings from Horizon immediately after I made the initial post. I ordered from Paul sometime after your first post, the next day I think but cannot swear to. Horizon has not been heard from other than the CC billing.
Oh by the way, the good bearings with the stainless steel races (and extra $5) only cost about $5 or $6 more than Horizon. Guess where I am buying bearings in the future.
Again, thanks
Jim
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High