Bearings

Anyone heard of seen of Paul Macintosh? He used to sell bearings and I need some for a pair of Saito 80's. Thought if his price was competitive with Horizon Hobby's I would send business his way.

Thanks

- Jim

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Here is his web site:

Vance Howard

Thank you.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Even his economy bearings are decent and will give many seasons of use. But his prices are fair on the other types also.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Take a look at Boca Bearing.

SAITO ALL MODELS 80 #ENK-001 2 $11.88

Red S.

"...

Reply to
Red Scholefield

They got here this afternoon...

"Six_O'Clock_High" >> Anyone heard of seen of Paul Macintosh? He used to sell bearings and I

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

That was quick.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Yes it was. I am putting bearings in 4 engines, 2 for me and 2 for friend. I ordered his bearings from Horizon immediately after I made the initial post. I ordered from Paul sometime after your first post, the next day I think but cannot swear to. Horizon has not been heard from other than the CC billing.

Oh by the way, the good bearings with the stainless steel races (and extra $5) only cost about $5 or $6 more than Horizon. Guess where I am buying bearings in the future.

Again, thanks

Jim

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High