Best place to sell airplanes?

Getting out of gas and into electrics, never did solo anyway. Never wanted to wreck what took me that long to build. Anyway, other than offering to the local clubs, what's the best way of selling airplanes? I sure would not want to ship the things....one of them is a Reliant SR9 that fills the Explorer completely.

Thanks Mark KF9TL

Reply to
Mark

You could post on the ezone rc For Sale / Wanted forums >

gabeparrill

A number of the RC forums have "for sale" threads. Try

. Also, there's always
I've sold a number of RC items there. Make sure you can pack your stuff so it isn't damaged during shipping, and check out the shipping costs (an assembled plane takes a BIG box). Also, check to see when a nearby club is having a swap meet and sell your unwanted stuff there.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

RC Universe has a buy and sell section. And there's also eBay. As for shipping, if you're in the US, many large planes are shipped. One common method it to pack them up in a sturdy box and take them to your local Greyhound station. They'll put it in the luggage bay and get it to the station nearest the buyer.

Reply to
C G

Pay no attention to any of the other replies. The VERY best way to sell that SR-9 gas dinosaur is to ME. I could probably come up with as much as $175 - $200 for that bad boy. :o)

Charlie

Reply to
cruisemon