BIG non-scale Airplanes

e-Bay?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Nah, I got one from Ace in the mid 90's.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

My Big Bingo flew on a Miller 50, right up until the ignition splattered the radio. It hit so hard the aileron servos were stripped! My "new" on will fly this weekend on a ST 3K and next on a homelite 31cc conversion.

I suspect the 4.2 is way too much for that GP Giant Aeromaster. I have a very serious repair job on one hanging in the shop. It went into a flat spin all the way down. It used to have a G-62 on it.

YMMV

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:31:34 GMT, "Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 23:10:24 GMT, "Six_O'Clock_High" That being said, the idea of a 4.2 (~70cc) on the nose scares me as it was

No hurry on my account ;-) I usually don't have any time to build anything while the grass is growing. I do well to get my mowing done, and a little outdoor play time in during the warm months. I usually wait till the wind is howling 'round the corner and blowing snow, and the indoor humidity is so low CA won't kick unless you breathe on it before I start building anything new. And even then, building any new Giant Scale stuff is on the back burner unless I manage to sell a couple of the ones I have now.

Maybe I'll just wait till my reflexes slow down enough that I can put my old Quadra 42 on the nose of the Aeromaster, then I certainly won't have to worry about too much power ;-)

Reply to
Bob Cowell

When you say "I have one", did you build one ?

TI

-- indoruwe

this thread:

indoruwet