Bird Dog

I would like to build a 60-90 sized O1 Bird Dog. Since I was in the 'Nam era and was in a AF Squadron that hd O2As and O1s I bought an O2A kit, but would also like to get a Bird Dog. Any ideas and suggestions for a quality kit?

Tnx, Mark

Reply to
Mark Tetrault

plans and accessories
a full wood kit.

A bit larger maybe than you requested, but it's an impressive model when finished.

Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust

Fred McClellan

Here is one source that is a little bigger than you want. The plans could be scaled down and cut by a laser cutting company.

You also need to look up for the L-19 which is essentially the same plane.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

You might check out Ikon Northwest. They make a 1/4 and 1/5 scale bird dog kit. I have never built one of their kits, but I understand they are very scale and require a fair amount of building.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Reply to