Can you guess 21.2 CC two-stroke RPM?

I'm hoping somebody in here can guess what the RPM of a two-stroke

21.2 CC grass trimmer might be?

Out of curiosity... What's the displacement and RPM of a typical gasoline engine RC aircraft?

FWIW. This is the grass trimmer owners manual, PDF document.

John Doe

Your best bet is to subscribe to RCGroups.com, and ask these questions there.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:42:50 +0000 (UTC), John Doe wrote as underneath :

I have had a 17cc B&D strimmer for years could easily take a tacho reading if that would help? NB speeds up quite a bit when the cutting nylons get worn down short so ther is a bracket of RPM. C+

Reply to
Charlie+

If it's two-stroke, and no trouble, Yes, thanks.

I'm concerned about maximum RPM.

Reply to
John Doe

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:23:06 +0000 (UTC), John Doe wrote as underneath my scribble :

Ok Here you go... Max rpm with full length nylons = 6701 Max rpm with worn down nylons to 2" = 7524 At the 7524 figure the engine is beginning to miss slightly so for full power strokes use the 6701 figure. There is no gearing so this is the engine rpm. Accuracy +1/-1 rpm. The engine is properly tuned. C+

Reply to
Charlie+