Baltimore Hackerspace Open House Event

Hey all,

Need a fun place to work on your RCs in Baltimore? Come check out Baltimore Hackerspace

during our open house event.

When: November 17th, 2012 Time: Noon - whenever Where: 6410 Landay Ave. Baltimore MD 21237

Please Register on meetup.com so we know how many people to expect.

About Baltimore Hackerspace

In 2009 Harford Hackerspace was born when we spread the word about creating a place where programmers, electronics enthusiast, and people from all typ es of backgrounds can hang out on a weekly basis. We operated out of a memb ers garage for several years and have finally moved into a facility where m embers can have 24/7 access to great tools and knowledge to accomplish anyt hing they want. We changed our name to Baltimore Hackerspace shortly after moving into the new space. Now that we have the space setup we again want t o spread the word that such a space exist in Baltimore.

Thank You Baltimore Hackerspace

Reply to
David Powell