Carcinigens in glue

Hi

There was a young harlot from Crewe Who filled her vagina with glue. She said with a grin, "If they pay to get in, They'll pay to get out of it to".

Regards KGB

Reply to
KGB

Forget about glue, as an Environmental Chemist, I can tell you that the most corrosive, deadly toxic substance on Earth is Dihydrogen Monoxide(DHMO). It's colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol. Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

  • Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
  • Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
  • Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
  • DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
  • Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
  • In it's natural state, it dissolves metal and stone.
  • Entire continents have been dissolved by this vile substance.
  • In it's solid form it's been known to sink ocean liners!
  • Contributes to soil erosion.
  • Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
  • Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
  • Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
  • Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
  • Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere.
  • Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

Glue, BAH!

TomC Environemntal Chemist

Reply to
Tom Crabtree

What messenger? By now you should know that all of this has been hashed out for decades. We kill the ignorant who can't do a simple historical search before posting redundant things.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

"Paul McIntosh" Bleated news:4266e996$0$94520$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...

Reply to
balleyhoo

Heh. Dihydrogen monoxide= H2O

Reply to
Bill Sheppard

Well, maybe YOU aren't so well informed as you think YOU are. A simple usenet search will show decades of posts regarding the relative safety and problems with the products we use.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I used to refer to this substance as Hydroxilic Acid.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Fisher

"Malcolm Fisher" wrote in message news:426d4d10$0$28631$ snipped-for-privacy@master.news.zetnet.net...

And to think, folks buy gallons of this substance stored in small bottles and then place it in their refrigerators! 8^>

NI

Reply to
Not impressed

Not only that, but they let their kids play in it!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I trust the bottles are resistant to acid or alkali attack as my other name was Hydrogen Hydroxide:-)))

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Fisher

So, THAT's what happened to Atlantis!!! After all the centureis, we now know...

Reply to
chuenkan