Caution of "Sponsored Links" EXPENSIVE

May I advise that you use extreme caution in exploring "Sponsored Links" on this forum. Recently one caught my eye and I decided to check it out. After a while I decided that the item was far too much of a SHAM for me so I got out of the maze. Then it cost me $$$$. Since then my "Spam Folder" is filled up each day. Heaven only knows when it will subside. (;-((<

You see, I just had to look at one item from a local Dodge dealer. Been toying with the idea for a new Cummins Diesel for a while. I had learned that all Diesels for '07 have catalytic converters with a resulting decrease in mileage. Yet I really hated to turn loose with the $$$. Well, I got a good deal and had to do it for that Dodge / Cummins 2006,

2500, 4WD, Lone Star edition, Heavy Duty, quad cab, long bed machine. Actually it only cost me $1500 more than my '95 which I bought 11.5 years ago, although the sticker price was $11,000.oo more. Looks like I gotta' do the Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Calgary, Fairbanks, Anchorage, Haines AK, Bellingham, WA trip all over again. Bad part was selling ol' Big Red, which had become like family.

So ya'll do be careful as things from here can get into the pockets, even though I still quit before I had a chance to win that darn airplane kit. (;-))<

Reply to
cainhd