CG for Kadet LT40?

Anyone know this?

Thanks.

Reply to
Norman Washburn

Thanks.

========================== If no one has the data handy, just send your question to snipped-for-privacy@sigmfg.com I emailed them a question about the Astro Hog Saturday night. I had a response before 9:00 Monday morning. I was impressed.

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell

Norman, The CG for the LT40 is as follows: From 3 1/2 to 4 1/4 inches from the leading edge of the wing. These measurements represent 27 to 33% of the chord. This is from the manual. It states that the 3 1/2 is for beginners and goes from there.I put mine at this distance and left it.It still flies after 4 years. Thanx Walt

Reply to
TX_QBALL

Do make sure this is BACKWARDS drom the leading edge.

Or on second thoughts, maybe not :-)

We want a stable plane downt we?

:-)

These

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Less accurate, but probably a little easier to find, the CG is the main spar. The range being from the front lip of the main spar to the back lip of the Main spar. I put/keep mine right in the middle of the spar and it works great. Mark

Reply to
Penguin254