Clubs/sites Southern Oregon

Hi,

are there any clubs/flying sites in the Medford/Southern Oregon area?

Thanks,

Ted

Reply to
Ted Krempa

Oregon AMA Clubs

RC Clubs

aeropal

USA RC Clubs

Sadly they don't show anything near browning, MT. I'll do more better looking.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

There appears to be 2 active clubs around Kalispell . . email them to see if they know of any RC flyers in your area.

aeropal

lol, 104 miles south. I'll just find a nice flat spot...first I have to cure some VERY bad cases of hanger rash. (don't ask)

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

To be fair some digging does show one 35 miles away in cutbank...looking up geography helps eh?

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

theres one in the Medford/Mid Wisconsin area

:)

Reply to
tater schuld

O4U2P