Col. Art Johnson

Col. Art Johnson - RIP April 24, 1920 - September 14, 2005 A great man/modeler passes.

Red Scholefield

Hat respectfully removed. Rest In Peace, good and faithful soldier and airman.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Art will be greatly missed. He was a great modeler, gentleman, and friend.

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Yep, we lost another Great One.....:(

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2

Thought I'd resurrect this thread. He taught me how to fly 28 years ago when I was 13. Still miss and think of him all the time, he and his wife Charlotte were like grandparents to me. What a great guy, builder, and pilot.

Reply to
JWink