Dawn Patrol Rendezvous Anyone?

Hey fellas, Who here is planning on attending the Dawn Patrol Rendezvous at the USAF Museum in Dayton Ohio September 12-14?

It should be a great show of full scale (or nearly so) flying WW1 replicas as well as R/C WW1 aircraft.

I'm pumped! I'll be there with my 1/5 scale Triplane and Einedecker.

FYI- This isn't an open fly-in. Openings for about 60 pilots were filled months ago.

Mike

Mike Bealmear