WTB: 1/48 Civil Air Patrol decals

Looking for Civil Air Patrol decals for use with 1/48 Cessna 172. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Erik

Take out the underscore ("_") in the address.

Reply to
Erik Unhjem

If you want the '50s, maybe '60s, version, Monogram's 1/33 Piper Tri Pacer & 1/41 Cessna 180 had CAP decals. You might could use them &/or reduce them. Otherwise, you could probably find the current full-size version online & reduce & print your own. Letters could be made using available lettering.

Reply to
frank

I have a spare set from a 1:32 Monogram Piper TriPacer. I could scan them (with scale bar) and e-mail them if you'd like. Let me know. -- John (aka the Old Timer)

Reply to
Old Timer